How to connect Bluetooth headsets? Complete and concise guide to synchronize with any equipment
Wireless headphones have revolutionized the market. New phones no longer come with 3.5mm ports and it seems we are being forced to purchase them. That said, they have several positive aspects. They are more versatile and convenient as they eliminate the hassle of cables.
Is it difficult to connect Bluetooth headsets? The most honest and simple answer is noAnyone can do it by following a few simple steps. In this article we explain everything you need to know to connect your wireless headphones to any device: PC, Mac, iPhone or Android.
Before you begin
- Check that the audio level of your computer is correct. If the audio is very low, or muted, it may confuse you as you will not hear any sound after connecting Bluetooth headphones correctly.
- Make sure that both your computer and the headset are within walking distance of each other. The closer, the stronger the Bluetooth connection and the easier it will be to pair Bluetooth headsets.
- Check that both devices are charged. They do not need to be fully charged to connect Bluetooth headsets, but they do need to have battery power so that they do not turn off in the pairing process.
How to connect Bluetooth headsets to a Mac computer?
- Open the Apple menu, the little apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen. Then click on system preferences and Bluetooth.
- Make sure that Bluetooth on your Mac is turned on. If it says Bluetooth off, click on the option below that says turn Bluetooth on.
- Press and hold the power button on your headphones. To connect wireless headphones, you need to activate the synchronization mode on your headphones. This depends on the model, but normally the Bluetooth function is activated automatically or you will need to press the Bluetooth button.
- Finally, click on connect next to the name of your headset. Your hulls may also be listed with the model number, a series of letters and numbers.
How to connect wireless headphones to a PC?
- To connect Bluetooth headset to PC, click on the Windows icon in the start menu. Then click on configuration and devices.
- Press on the switch to turn on Bluetooth connectivity. If you do not see the option, click on Bluetooth and other devices in the left tab. Then click on the add Bluetooth or other device icon above the switch. A new tab will open and you must select Bluetooth.
- You need to enable pairing mode on your headset to connect Bluetooth headsets to your PC. Your model may have a separate sync button that you need to press, but some models are activated when you turn them on.
- Finally, select the name of your headset from the list to synchronize both devices.
How to connect bluetooth headphones to an iPhone?
- Click on settings, Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on.
- Then turn on your headset and activate Bluetooth pairing mode. They can enter synchronization mode automatically or by pressing a button.
- The last step is to select the name or serial number of your hulls from the list that appears at the bottom of your screen.
How to connect wireless headsets to an Android phone.
- Open the settings and then click on connections and Bluetooth. Make sure that connectivity is turned on.
- Then click on search in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Press and hold the power button on your headset and activate the synchronization mode.
- Finally, find the name or serial number of your hulls in the list on your phone. Once you synchronize them for the first time, you will not need to search for them again, they will automatically appear in the list.
Now you know how to connect bluetooth headphones to your PC, Mac, iPhone and Android. It is a very simple process, no matter what device you want to synchronize them with. Wireless headsets are very versatile and a pleasure to use. New wireless technology only brings you freedom and convenience
We hope we have solved your doubts. Although if you need to know anything else you can write to us at Cultura Sonora. We say goodbye, but not before recommending you to review our comparison of the best Bluetooth headsets on the market.